is a statement about the processing of personal data and consent to the
processing of personal data, which applies to users of the online store
www.bestforkids.lv, as well as potential customers who visit the
www.bestforkids.lv website, as well as bestforkids.lv brand social media pages.
- The notification shall provide the user and the customer with information on the processing of the personal data of the user and the customer in accordance with Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- Provides the user and the customer with the opportunity to express their consent to the processing of personal data of the user and the customer on the pages indicated below in cases where the processing of personal data of the user and the customer is based on consent..
Personal data Manager: SIA "EMRICH", Reg. No. 41203074785, Address: Riga, Upenu street 19, LV-1084, Latvia.
Users and customers have the right to contact SIA "EMRICH" in connection with personal data processing issues by writing to e-mail [email protected]
User and customer personal data and purposes of personal data processing:
- For user registration and authentication for the use of the online store: name, surname, e-mail, as well as authentication and profile data about the user by user received from third parties (such as Facebook, Inc., Facebook Ireland Ltd., Google LLC and others) instruction and choice.
- For purchase and delivery of goods after placing an order in the online store: address of residence and / or location, contact information, name, surname, information about the method of payment, payment options for the goods and similar financial information.
- Manager for financial accounting purposes, such as bookkeeping: order history, payment details, delivery information.
- Manager's business development, promotion of goods and services, and marketing activities, including to adapt page performance and commercial communications to the user's buying habits: first name, last name, contact information, gender, buying habits, page usage information and habits, images, videos, pages visited, IP address, geolocation information, social media usage habits for the Manager's goods and services, information about discounts and similar promotions (such as discount codes), personal data processed through cookies.
- For the organization of lotteries, games and lotteries, including registration of the lottery participant, determination of winners, issuance of prizes and compliance with related regulatory requirements (eg regarding disclosure of winners' personal data): name, surname, contact information, gender, purchase information.
- To comply with regulatory requirements, including, but not limited to, providing information to public authorities, such as the State Revenue Service: all personal data listed above.
- For archiving documents: all personal data necessary for the performance of the controller's duty.
- The processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of the Controller or a third party, such as the storage of personal data to protect their interests in the event of potential disputes, the Controller's security or the development of the Controller's business, including contacting users or customers.
Recipients of Personal Data: The controller transfers the personal data of the user and the customer to such recipients of Personal Data, if it does not contradict the applicable regulatory enactments.
- A controller for related companies in the European Union and the European Economic Area to optimize the achievement of the purposes of the processing of Personal Data.
- The personal data necessary for the execution of payments are transferred to the authorized processor Mozello SIA.
- Persons involved in the operation and development of the Manager's business, including, but not limited to, data storage service providers, IT service providers;
- For law enforcement authorities or other third parties, if deemed necessary in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- The User's Personal Data may also be transferred to the Service Providers of the Manager who are related to the performance of the Manager's obligations in relation to the orders placed in the Online Store, such as couriers, other postal and delivery service providers, financial service providers.
- The Controller may also receive the Customer's and User's Personal Data from state and municipal authorities, cooperation partners used for authentication (eg Facebook, Inc., Facebook Ireland Ltd., Google LLC), other companies of the Controlled Group involved in the processing of the Customer's or User's Personal Data.
Scope and term of personal data processing: The Personal data of the User and the Customer are processed to the extent that is reasonably necessary, in compliance with the provisions of applicable laws and regulations. The Controller will store the personal data of the user and the customer within the term specified by law, as well as until the above-mentioned purposes of personal data processing have been achieved:
Transfer of personal data outside the European Union: In some cases, the controller may transfer personal data outside the European Union, for example when using data storage solutions that provide data storage services outside the European Union (eg the United States). Depending on the circumstances, the Controller may choose the specific guarantees of personal data protection specified in the Regulation (according to Article 46 of the Regulation), such as concluding standard clauses with the Recipient or using exceptions such as Article 49). The User and the Customer have the right to get acquainted with or receive information about the transfer of his / her Personal Data outside the European Union to the Controller using the information provided in this document.